Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
This OFQUAL regulated qualification is intended for those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance without any requirement to practice. The aim of this course is to assess the internal quality assurer candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment.
How this course is structured
To be awarded the Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance Of Assessment Processes And Practice, learners are required to successfully complete 1 mandatory unit:
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment
The qualification is designed for learners aged 19 and above. There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for these qualifications. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 3 qualification.
What kind of support do I get during the course?
- 24/7 online access to resources
- Practical exercises, short case studies and examples that will prepare you for the final assessment.
- A subject expert who will give you feedback on your formative assessments and report.
- Access to library facilities for books, journals, whitepapers etc.