Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
This OFQUAL regulated qualification, Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice confirms competence in an occupational role to the standards required. It is intended for those who maintain and improve the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre.
This qualification is also suitable for individuals from diverse sectors and for those monitoring assessment processes and decisions within an organisation and helping to maintain and improve the quality of assessment within the work environment.
How this course is structured
To be awarded the Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, learners are required to successfully complete 2 mandatory units:
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment
- Internally Assure the Quality of Assessment
The qualification is designed for learners aged 19 and above. There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for these qualifications. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 3 qualification.
What kind of support do I get during the course?
- 24/7 online access to resources
- Practical exercises, short case studies and examples that will prepare you for the final assessment.
- A subject expert who will give you feedback on your formative assessments and report.
- Access to library facilities for books, journals, whitepapers etc.