This nationally accredited course is designed to enable candidates to develop their knowledge and understanding in the preparation and use of accounting information within a business organisation. Candidates will develop the skills required to prepare basic financial and management accounting reports and, in addition, will also develop the skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to interpret and use financial information for decision making.
How will this course benefit me
On completion of the course you should be able to:
- Prepare final accounts of a limited company for internal users
- Prepare cash budgets and calculate break even point
- Identify the users of financial information and the purposes for which they require the information
- Describe the various sources of finance available to an organisation
- Analyse the performance and financial position of a business