CIMA Diploma in Islamic Finance (CDIF)
CIMA Diploma in Islamic Finance (CDIF) gives you a thorough knowledge of the theory that underpins Islamic finance. In addition you will develop practical skills to progress within Islamic finance, as well as understanding the regulations which govern it.
The CIMA Diploma in Islamic Finance are delivered online/distance learning that allow you to progress at your own pace.
Learners will gain:
- Extensive knowledge on the commercial law underpinning Islamic finance.
- Understanding of the requirements for Shari’ah compliance and the regulations that govern Islamic finance.
- Knowledge of the Arabic terminology which is unique to this sector of finance.
- Continuing on to complete the CIMA Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance, or
- Transferring onto the operational level of the CIMA professional qualification