Disclaimer and Privacy
This website and all its content (‘the website’) belongs exclusively to APeducation Online. The information contained in this website relates to services and qualifications offered by APeducation Online. The APeducation Online team can be contacted by telephone on 02082496340, or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
APeducation Online makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided through this website, published on the internet, is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors, including typographical errors, for which we apologise. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information contained on this site is accurate and current, APeducation Online cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions, or for any consequences arising from the use of information contained herein.
APeducation Online reserves the right to introduce changes to the information provided, including the addition, withdrawal, or restructuring of its courses.
Every effort will be made to ensure that this website runs without any problems or interruptions; however APeducation Online will not be liable for and takes no responsibility for this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other reasons. APeducation Online makes no warranty or representation that this site or the server that hosts it is free of viruses or bugs.
We believe strongly in protecting our users’ privacy. APeducation Online will not provide any user’s personal information or email lists to third parties without first obtaining the user’s consent.
This website may contain links to other websites. APeducation Online is not responsible for the privacy practices and/or the content of such websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. APeducation Online is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites. Please ensure that you have taken precautionary measures to ensure than any downloads etc., from these sites are free from any virus, Trojan horse or any other items that may cause damage or destruction.
We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: Z3413575
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. Anonymous data is therefore not treated as personal data.
We have grouped together different kinds of personal data which we may collect, use, store and transfer as follows:
- Academic Data includes eligibility information such as education and academic history, training records, qualifications, personal statements, CVs, personal achievements and references. This also includes data and your results (coursework and exam, including mocks), exam scripts and transcripts, your attendance, lecturers’ and tutors’ feedback on you or your staff (if you are a corporate) (student references)
- Identity Data includes first name, photograph, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, , title, date of birth and gender, , Unique Learner Number, nationality, disability declaration, criminal conviction declaration, third party student reference number where that third party shares your data with us, (eg awarding or regulatory organisations),.
- Contact Data includes billing address, term-time and permanent residential address, country of residence, email address and telephone numbers
- Emergency Contact Data about next of kin names and contact details for use when there is an emergency that has involved you.
- Employment Data (if you are sponsored by your employer) includes employer details, start date, end dates, NI number, your job title, contact details at work (email address, telephone number and postal address).
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes your IP address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes URL data, web analytics data in relation to how you arrived at our sites, from where, what search items you looked for, which pages you visited on our sites, the duration of your visits and such other information about how you use our websites and the information provided on them, and how you use our products and services so as to assist us to improve our website offering to you.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
When using our website, we place a small amount of information on your computer or access device.
We use these Cookies to recognise your device and provide online services.
We do not place any advertising Cookies on your computer or device.
The cookies used our website have been categorised based on the four categories: Strictly necessary cookies- These cookies are essential in order for you to move around the website and use its features. Usage examples are accessing secure areas of a site. Essentially, they enable services you have specifically asked for.
Performance cookies-These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages a visitor goes to most often. They do not identify a visitor and are only used to improve how a website works. Analytics cookies fall into this category. Essentially, they collect anonymous information on the pages visited.