Inspire Innovation Within Your Area of Responsibility
This course is about innovation and is concerned with how you can actively encourage and implement new ideas in your area of responsibility, however large or small that area may be. This innovation will be based on new ideas coming from people who work in your area, including yourself.
- Differences between creativity and innovation
- Select and apply a range of methods to motivate people to generate and develop ideas
- The significance of communication in innovation
- Identify and remove potential obstacles to creativity and innovation
- Manage risk in innovation
- Unlock creativity in yourself and your team