Early Years Foundation Stages
This course is designed for those who are working as an EYFS Teaching assistant. It allows you to understand development in the early years and how development can be monitored through play and activities. This course is aimed for early year’s practitioner and focuses on skills required to lead practice in support of children’s well-being and resilience.
Objectives of the course
- Importance of early years development
- Understanding Your Job Description
- Understanding Early Years Curriculum
- Approaches to learning through activities and role plays
- Understanding models of education – Montessori and Waldorf