Develop a productive working culture
The purpose of this CPD course is to give you a basic knowledge in developing productive working relationships with colleagues in your own organisation and in other organisations with which your organisation works. It also covers establishing productive relationships with stakeholders.
- The importance of developing productive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Effective communication and its application with colleagues and stakeholders
- The importance of creating an environment of trust and mutual respect.
- Understanding and handling difficult situations and providing support to move things forward
- Identify and manage conflicts of interest with colleagues and stakeholders
- How to manage the expectations of colleagues and stakeholders
- Provide useful feedback on the effectiveness of working relationships