Our Quality Assurance
We believe in maintaining high quality standards in all aspects of our provision. The objective is to offer a high quality service in every aspect of our operations; from providing academic support, supporting partners/associates, right through to the effectiveness of teaching and learning.
APeducation Online is committed to developing the professional and personal skills of diverse individuals and encourages them to develop a SELF-REFLECTIVE approach in all aspects of their lives and work. We see continuous quality improvement as key to fulfilling that commitment. Our learners’ needs are at the heart of all decision making.
We are monitored and quality assured by various UK Awarding Bodies to ensure that all qualifications are delivered to the highest standards.
Our quality assurance is based upon the following principles:
- We regularly review the quality characteristics determining our provision and services in the context of the needs of learners, employers, staff and other clients/stakeholders.
- We strive to identify and continuously raise the standards of all our provision and services.
- All our learners will have access to information about the qualifications, learning resources and assessments.
- There are clear communication channels with the Centre and learners will be adequately supported and advised.
- Since our quality strategy is centered on the needs of our learners, their views, opinions and feedback will be used to identify, set objectives and achieve improvements in the quality of our service.
- All our staff members have a significant role in the quality provision. To be successful in achieving the objective of continuous improvement, all staff need to contribute to the identification of improvement opportunities.