CIMA Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance (CADIF)
Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance qualification assumes extensive prior knowledge of Islamic finance through qualifications you already have, or your own career experience to date. It is designed to further your understanding and application of Islamic finance principles to real life situations, increasing your confidence in this area of finance.
Who is it for?
- Those who have completed the CIMA Diploma in Islamic finance
- Those with extensive knowledge of Islamic finance and have passed the Gateway exam
- Companies who wish to develop their staff who are currently working in or have a good knowledge of Islamic finance to improve the expertise of their staff by putting them through the Diploma or Gateway route
The advanced diploma provides you with:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the implications of Islamic finance in business strategy
- The ability to apply Islamic finance principles to the analysis of Islamic financial products and services
- Knowledge in assessing the impact of structuring on a financial institution
- The ability to develop innovative products and solutions for the Islamic finance services industry