Level 3 Diploma in Management
This OFQUAL regulated qualification provides students with a wide range of knowledge and skills needed to work in a management or leadership role. The qualification provides students with management and leadership skills, such as managing team performance, encouraging innovation, and implementing change.
This Level 3 Diploma in Management is a combined knowledge and competence-based qualification.
Aims of the Course
These are to:
- Provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to operate as a successful manager
- Confirm competence of those already fulfilling a managerial role
- Allow students to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to managerial roles, such as communication, presentation skills and project management
- Develop the skills and qualities valued in employees by employers
- Understand and work on their strengths and weaknesses as a manager
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management, students must achieve a minimum of 55 credits. This qualification consists of the following mandatory units:
- Manage team performance
- Principles of people management
- Principles of business
- Principles of leadership and management
- Manage personal and professional development
How the Course is Delivered
The Level 3 Diploma in Management is delivered via a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) which provides access to case studies, learning materials and activities, presentations and web links. Online tutor support and guidance is provided throughout the course, where students can interact with the tutors, get feedback on their progress and submit their work electronically. This helps you to build the relevant skills progressively, as you receive feedback and support from your tutor during this time. As the course is delivered online, this enables students to study any time, any place through immediate access to VLE.
A mixture of assessments will be used – formal reports, presentations, research project, and examinations based upon a previously seen case study.