Problem-Solving and Decision Making
In this course you will examine the technical management skills of problem solving and decision making. You may be required to make decisions on a wide range of areas in order to deal with the changes you might encounter or wish to initiate. Many of the problems you encounter and decisions you make will be fairly routine, while others will be novel and will require considerable creativity to address.
- Types of problems and decisions
- Structured problem-solving and decision-making
- The problem-solving process
- Creative approaches to problem-solving and decision-making
- The Manager’s role in decision-making