Through this pathway learners will be able to master their instrument and develop their song writing ability, whilst gaining the tools to plan, promote and command the stage at their own headline show.
Learners will be able to:
- Perform effectively on your instrument/voice
- Rehearse and display musicianship skills
- Initiate and develop repertoire
- Rehearse effectively and perform music live
- Understand contextual issues relating to music style, audience and the music industry
- Further their understanding of the live performance industry
RSL Level 2 Certificate in the Creative Music Industry (Performance)
This OFQUAL regulated qualification provides an insight into creative music industry through performance., allowing learners to develop knowledge and understanding of key aspects of performance and careers within the music industry….
RSL Level 3 Diploma in the Creative Music Industry (Performance)
This OFQUAL regulated qualification will enable learners to refine learners’ live performance skills and to develop their capacity to take ownership of the entire performance process. You will develop knowledge and skills required to perform effectively in a recording studio…